Pipeline Transmission & Gathering Worldwide Directory
Features and Benefits:
Midwest Publishing Company's Online Energy Directory contains more listings than ever before.
|Pipeline Directory Statistics|
Not only does it contain Pipeline Operators across both North America and Internationally, but the Online Energy Directory also contains all support sectors in the industry, from the largest worldwide engineer/contractors to local service and supply companies in every area.
• Division, field, and maintenance offices.
• Operating company personnel listings from boardroom to field hands - US headquarters listings average almost 10 personnel listed and over 4,500 field personnel are included.
• Operating company details - miles and diameters of natural gas, crude and product pipelines; pipeline capacities and throughputs; narrative descriptions; and pipeline systems owned and/or operated by the company.
• Pipeline support companies from headquarters to sales office and supply stores.
• Firms worldwide that support the Pipeline Utility Industry including 4,500 companies in the Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers section and 5,400 companies in the Engineers, Contractors and Service Companies section.
• Buyer's Guide categories reflect specific products and services provided by selected companies in both sections.
• Support company details - descriptions of goods and services provided, industry segments served, and additional information to facilitate business.
• Links provided to 10,800 websites and 107,000 email addresses.
• 1,700 cross references to help you track down company name changes, new and past mergers and acquisitions.
• Distribution pipeline companies are included where their activities overlap.
• Priced at $225, the Pipeline Online Energy Directory provides the best value available today.
Let the AUTHORITY in the Worldwide Pipeline Industry provide you with all the business contact information that you'll ever need!
© Copyright 2003-2019 Midwest Publishing Company